Sunday, December 20, 2009

Into the final week in Tawau ...

Time sure flies huh , considering I did spend 1/3 of my holiday in KL , the only time left to be spent in Tawau would be dearly minimized , and well , as I have to admit the first few weeks time passes soooo slowwwwlyyyy , it was dreadful . But then come one by one the old schoolmates , suddenly , Tawau is the place to be again .

But by the time most of them came , it was already about a week or 2 before xmas . Fact is I will be going back to KL on 25/12 night . Dang , after all those days in Tawau , I never wanted to go back Penang or KL . I just love this ol' hometown of mine .

I am currently in KK , in my 3rd day here . Another 20 hours I should be back to Tawau already . This time , I am gonna make sure it's less sleeping and more activities . I'll make up for my unofficial reunion absence .Well , it isn't entirely my fault I can't go LOL .

Well then , let the Yamchas , L4D2s , badmintons , crazy times begin !

No comments: