Sunday, September 13, 2009

...

You know what ? I feel soooooooooooooooooo lazy these days . It's like I wanna let go of everything and don't wanna know sh!t about them all . Somehow I managed to smile them away for quite a while now , but in truth I feel so tired , so burdened , so pressured . Hell , sometimes I even felt like not a single thing is going right . It's like WTF MANNN!!??

I wonder what brought me onto this , could it be because I'm longing for a holiday? so much so that ignorance felt so much better than to be responsible? Could it be that my living environment is so damn effing dirty that I can't think straight? Apparently even if I managed to clean the house up , it will all effing turn into a crappy mess again , no thanks to my effing so-called-housemates , hell , they never clean up the house , and they say they are housemates living in the house ..

I don't feel like going on with this post , pointless anyways , might as well go to sleep .

Goodnite myself , I hope you will feel much better tomorrow!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

@dR3h said...

kalau ndak tahan sdh carik la rumah lain kalau drg gitu.. kalau pengotor ni susah.. bikin geli satu, ndak selesa satu.. tapi kalau kena penyakit lg teruk..

Lan said...

apa bole buat , lagi satu sem , tunggu jak la lagi , urghh , malas mau pindah

Jeannette Wong said...

lol. patience is a virtue... ohm...........

Lan said...

indeed jeanny , so when can i come SP again????

Timothy said...

lol......in mist of anger he still can think of spaghetti. ahaha