Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Influenza Virus A (H1N1) Positive

Rumours have been circulating for a few days , and it was confirmed later in the afternoon , the quarantined students in Uitm Pulau Pinang was confirmed to have tested positive for the virus .

We were in the middle of a class , then suddenly the lecturer received a call . He annouced that the campus will be closed and that we are asked to go home .

So , here I am , free , but I would not really be happy about this 1 week of holiday , I could have gona back to KL again , but I just came from there like 2 days ago . It's tiring la . Some more , this 1 week of holiday , how do they replace it? Does it indirectly freakin means that no study week already?!!!

Argh!

Screw this virus!

But now I'll be free for a week , I guess I will just enjoy this holiday then .

Oh well, there's always games and books .

Over and Out

2 comments:

buEar said...

take care ya.. lan!!
n tnx for zee belated wish, better than none... buahaha!!

Lan said...

no prob :D