Saturday, February 14, 2009

tagged again by lee yeelin

Hey , I was surprised that she called me brother Lan , have a long thought of it baru notice it was me , hahahhaha , here goes ...

Once, you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things. At the end, you choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. If I didn't tag you, it's because you've been tagged, or you're probably in another social group which will tag you sooner or later.

1.Sometimes I drink and drive ... chrysanthemum tea :P

2.I love to watch football while I'm not good at it

3. I love to play basketball while I don't really watch it

4. I like to play pool with my friends

5. I have quite an addiction to the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. series , I got all 10 seasons of it :D

6.I hate backstabbers

7.I treat people the way they treat me ( I believe that's the way it is)

8.I DO NOT play dota

9.I might be a boring guy to be with if we are not of the same kind

10.I love Sasuke more than Naruto

11. I am trying hard to be good bowler (hook! XD)

12. I'm not really the type who breaks the ice first

13. I can still read and write mandarin

14. I prefer Asian girls over Europeans ( hahahhahahahaha , excessive information is it)

15. I can't really live with very very very talkative person , cause I'm more of a keep-it- to-myself type

16.I support Manchester United

17.I really really love Japanese food

18.I am not a big fan of steamboat

19. I like to do things alone most of the times

20. I do think that I can mix with every groups of people ( nerdies , sporties , hip-hop)

21. I tend to eat a lot at night nowadays

22.I have a problem waking up early off late

23.I have quite the emotionless face (and they say la)

24. I find blogging really fun and interesting!

25. I am not a fan of politics


I'm tagging a few people here.
I know a lot of you would ignore this tag , AS ALWAYS , but what the heck...


TIM
VICTOR
BIG SIS HERDA
ANNA
CAYENNE
EEVEE

and the list goes on for those who want to do it just fill up their blogs ..

2 comments:

LiLiN said...

no 5.
same here! lols.

my fav lines:
"it was 5.30 in the morning, and u have rambled on for 18 pages...... FRONT AND BACK!!!"

gosh, i love it, cant get enough of it XD

Lan said...

apparently friends has a lot of crazy stuffs in it ,cant reli choose a fav line or scene ,hahahahha