Thursday, January 1, 2009

01/01/09

well well , its the turn of the new year!! Its now 2009 , no longer 2008,therefore , we would have to try our best not to write the dates with 08' anymore , I know it's gonna be hard , but we got to get used to it sooner or later right? heheheh

As usual , the norm of New Year's Eve , everybody would be out to celebrate , and countdown all those stuffs . Sure it's fun , but for this year , I actually decided not to go out for countdowns or parties ."Why?" You might ask ... Well , basically I arrived home from campus in the evening.Considering it is New Year's Eve whereby most of the grand activities are on the island , and with ever-so-reliable instinct that it's gonna be jammed up just to go there (2 hours to and 2 hours fro on the Penang bridge) , I'd say nuh-uh , forget it .


Instead I celebrated it at home , in a less moderate way u might say . I stayed home, played my laptop , an hour before midnight you could already hear firecrackers . At the stroke of midnight , an incessant flow of firecrackers then flew up the sky as me and my roommate enjoyed it , maybe just for awhile , and then we were back onto what we were doing before . Interesting? Unenthusiastic?

Here's what it is actually , we had planned a trip to a place on 1st of January , and that , ultimately is why I preferred to sleep early the night before.

Destination - Sedim Recreation & Resort

Things started off with the canopy walk , the Tree-Top Walk they call it



the entrance

the fancy signboard just near to the ticket booth


well, it's not free actually , it's rm10 per entry , and ipt students get 40% discount if they can prove they're students


Its actually like 30-40 minutes walk I guess , with some photo stops probably 1 hour plus to finish one whole circle of it .

And so .. The pictures during the walk

a part of the river where we can take a dip in (it's freakin cold in there)

The front parts of the walk

That's me and my friend

They have height scales , this one says 18000metres

midway through

highest point : 26050 metres


we finished a whole round then we went for the swim , or bath or whatever it is,hehehe...

There's not really a lot of pictures because I was scared camera would fall into the water .. hahahaha, oh well , we don't have cameraman ma...

The only photo

And so , that's that .. Still planning the destination of the next trip . Gonna utilize my free time!!

Over and Out!

2 comments:

Ina said...

alim jgk kau lan. mandi pun pakai baju..malu tunjuk kemachoan ka tu ?? hihi

Lan said...

hahahhaa,dakda body yg bole ditunjuk jugakk..hahahahha,ada budak2 kelas perempuan , malu la,lagipun air sejuk , pakai la baju