Saturday, October 4, 2008

Back from Holiday

Just arrived my house in Penang 3 hours ago..and as expected,house was messy...GOD!!!why do I have to clean up the house everytime???why only me???you @$$**L3$ HOUSEMATES...look at the trash bin,I was really surprised something was crawling..ewhhhhhhhh..and I had to wash ittttttttttt.. #!@!$@!$!#$E!@$!@$!@!@#%$%#


Thought about cleaning the whole house for awhile,but on second thought,I think better wait for them..If only I do all the stuffs that wont be fair eh..

Im tired actually,I was supposed to arrive at butterworth at 0439am today,but what can u expect from KTMB other than delays?Finally arrived butterworth at 530++,took a cab back home which cost a freakin RM16 for a trip thats supposed to be less than half of the price I paid...Lousy Malaysian taxis never use meters...Was forced to do it la...I wanna go homeee...

I was reluctant to leave Tawau yesterday..not solely because I dont want to go back for studies,I'll admit la it does play a small part(anyone also would prefer to stay back at their kampung la,so relax~).Well,no..it's actually because there was a KEE FAMILY GATHERING at Dewan Masyarakat Tawau,and I missed it...because my flight was 1030 am..ARGH!


What?

You're asking what that event got to do with me?It has all sorts of things to do with me!I'm from the Kee origins,I got it from my dear grandma...Aw...I blew it,the chance of seeing the other Kees that are related to me..I wanted get to know them..and also the family tree..I MISSED IT , NO MORE TICKET AVAILABLE ON SUNDAY.MISS SATURDAY'S FLIGHT,COME BACK ON TUESDAY... #%$!@%@$%


Well,there I was at the Tawau airport at 1000am...lining up for check-in.Did all those stuffs and went in.The only good part of this flight was Ritzuan a.k.a. Bebeng was also in it.Cool,get to talk with him la a little bit the flight.haha..then suddenly he took out his dentist notes..aiyoo,all those nerves and stuffs..biology crap!Slept for half of the flight,woke up and saw him on his laptop,playing o2jam,uina?! hahaha,main game ni juga ko beng..hehehe

Sampai la airport 1330pm..Took our baggage and went to McD to eat.Bangang2 jugak si bebeng ni buat lawak di McD,sampai kakak Mcd tu pun bole ketawa..ahahahaha,few minutes later Bazli called,lagi la riuh suasana..huhu...An hour later we separated ways,he has a connecting flight to Kelantan,whereas I took the bus to KL sentral with his cousin...uhh,can't remember his name properly...

Tidur punya tidur...sampaila KL sentral 5pm.Man,3 more hours to kill till 8pm..Was waiting for the ktm train to penang la...Sudala nobody wanted to come and teman me for awhile..cehhh..suanla..I wont die here..so biasa travel alone already..So what did I do?Search around for a restaurant that has a power source that i can plug in for my laptop...Results..Negative..Wanted to leave my 2 big luggages at the keep..Sekalinya the place closed,still on Hari Raya holiday...#@$@#$@.....Stuck with 3 luggages I decided to go KFC la...ordered 12-piece nugget and a pepsi...mainlaa laptop,sampai 630pm..no more battery.To my dismay,as I walk out of KFC , I saw a power source!!Alaa...too late liao la...lagipun got ppl near the table...In disappointment,I searched for a place to recharge my laptop,and found myself in the surau already,I prayed,and oh!there was a power socket that I can use!!!goody!!

After maghrib,did my prayers,packed up my things and went off to buy dinner...This time McD pula,Quarter Pounder mcvalue meal,hohoho...Then went up to the ktmb stand just to get disappointed for the delay of departure,KTM ah KTM..bila mau laju???

830pm then only the train move...it was a really boring day,and I slept about 10pm
after running out my laptop's battery in the train.



okay now,lets rewind pulak,to the 1st day I arrived my hometown.

It was a food galore from the first to the last day!!

27/9
Arrived tawau,first thing on the to-do list was to order chocolate moist cake form the cake shop..Its a very nice cake u know??ahha..Went home and rested..afternoon went to check out the red jeep cherokee..Disappointed it's not fully repaired yet,I wanted to drive it!!It was still during the fasting month kan,so in the evening,went to the bazaar near fuji mart to buy food la,bought nasi kuning and air kelapa.Guess what?I saw Tony and Chia Ka Loong at the bazaar?Makcik Kee was missing tho..hahahah..Overnight at my cousin house to duel in Pro Evoltion Soccer...I conqured his Chelsea with my Manchester United already...bosannnn..hahahahahahhaahha(sombongnya akuuuu XD)

oH!I remebered I asked him for Ferrero Rocher,2 small box!!

nahhh...



28/9
Became a driver today for my sis,well..Dint do much actually because it was a Sunday..Hung out at home for most of the day.Ahh..I remember,ol shen a.k.a. Timmy boy wanted to do a conference using skype..but he tiba2 dc pulak...apa macam ni??penat2 jak aku ambik mic aku..

29/9
Driver again today,sis got her to-do list ready..so off we go to town again..ohhh!!!and today the cake was ready to be collected!!!yahhh, choc moist cakeee



tadaaaaaa!!

sEDaP~~!

oh ,It's my sister yang makan the 1st slice,ciss!!!

At night I wanted to spend makcik kee the burger I promised,manatau the burger stand dint open...kesiannn.no luck la..not my fault worrrrr!!!so we went off to nostalgia instead..initially it was only me ckl n makcik kee...hoho..little did i know there was a "tang" there edi...we join them la...got kenneth,wats dat girl name..err...ohh wong siew li,khoo hng khiang,charlie and tony.Please forgive me if I forget anybody,hahahaha....Oh and makcik kee..I did not purposely drink ur drink one de worr...she put on my place,looked like my honey lemon,manatau bukannn...u buli me ahhhhh!!!!


30/9

Last day of fasting,well,everybody is in the raya mood edi...town all so packed today,last-minute shoopping for raya la,apa lagi...well..I was at town again,unfinished business as a driver for my sis.Sent the blue saga battery for recharging,kesian that car,always rosak..well,I asked her to cook that night,so she cooked..It was good!mushroom chicken and sos tiram punya vege(wat u call this masakan?aku tau makan saja..)

1/10
Dint sleep on the 1st day of raya..hahaha...dun blame me for being such a die-hard MU fan..I wanted to watch Aalborg vs Man Utd...Well,they dint disappoint,particularly Mr Berbatov and Rooney,who both scored,yeah!!Love u guys!!!

Done with the match,I prepared myself for the Hari Raya prayers..Its really different this time round..I was the only one going to the mosque..only me..feels weird,and sad too...The Raya this year dint reli had a significant meaning to me in a way...Finished prayers,I went back fetch sis,and we went off to get the blue proton saga's battery..yahhh,now the saga can moveeeee!!!


my baby~!



This car I very sayang oneeee...its very historical and nostalgic ...Love this car~!!


After that we went to grandma's house as usual on the 1st day of raya..but not everyone was there yet...I ate up the food on the table and found myself asleep for 3 hours in my cousins room..hahahaha...

At night,makcik kee came,with the pudding I so repeatedly asked her to make for me,actually got caramel also de,but she pian wo gan qing,hahahahhahahaha..she say nex year wa...

she came with big boss pang yih fui,she sempat tipu me lagi saying that it was sushi,sebenarnya pudding saja..cisssssssssssss,jaga kau pang!!!!!



the mango pudding,

too flashy?here..



looks nice..haha..but i was able to discipline myself to eat one a day!

2/10
Woke up in the morning,was onlining when serena,or shud i put it nasty rena chatted wit me,saying she was coming back tawau,but asks to keep it a secret to wenkie..well thats easy enough for me..hahaha..good la can meet wit u,bukan senang2 bole jumpa...

evening,I asked ckl to teman me go meet them..at yatch club..hoho..they sengaja choose tempat romantic,they date dulu ba..me n ckl sengaja dtg lambat2..hahahahah..

Taiko Wenkie belanja me a drink,couldnt remember what was it tho...we chit-chatted for about an hour then we made our move..but not without taking photos first..

That nasty rena oh...always take my picture while im closing my eyes..take half of my head la..bu shuang ah????!!!jaga kauuu.....My camera also she wan to pick on..hehehe


this one ckl take..rena u curi my pose laa...



ckl take juga yg ini


Ahh..timer taken picture :
me,ckl,wenkie,rena



malamnya pula,went to ali's house...sis's bf ni...hoho..makan la kami buras dengan udang,ayam..apa lagi ya???suda dari situ,pergi his siblings house,makan makan makan makan...last2 perut kencang...hahahahah...xtahannn XD

2/10
Today,serena will be goin back,tony n skk will go back..well then..no one else in tawau huh....what did I do today,hm....ohhh!We went around looking for car wash to wash the blue saga..turns out everyone is closed...balik rumah cuci sendiri la...end product wasnt bad...Evening,went up to fetch big sis and brother in law...

At night,it was another feast..this time at Ocean Restaurant..fuyoo...u dont know how full I was at the end of the meal,2nd straight day perut kencang..hahahahhahahha

We were actually waiting for our cousin and her husband , we as in me , my sis and his bf...We ordered corn crab meat soup,sizzling japanese tauhu,sweet n sour chicken,steamed fish and mix vege...tunggu punya tunggu,makanan yang datang dulu...Waited already 1 hour lo...we eat 1st la......When we were almost finishing then they came...we watched them eat lo,sambil2 bercerita..

3/10
Went to visit mum and dad's grave...After that friday prayers..After friday prayers barula start pergi beraya...1st stop- Najwa's house...although I dont reli know her..hantam saja la,si fazrezan a.k.a, panjang yang bawa aku ke sini...people that i recognized there was firman,najwa,nadirah,faradilah,ria..hmm..a few others that i cudn remember the names,my badddd...


2nd stop-hamka's house..woahh..1st time dtg rumah si hamka,best jugakkk,hahaha,sini byk la aku kenal,ada si khaliq,si ritz,kristin pun ada,viviana..hm hm...

pastu balik kejap rumah..penat aku..makan jakk..hahahahhaha

malam tu...abang ipar ku bawa makan..di mana??

Di Ocean lagi...

The same place again!!!
He wanted to taste it also he said,after knowing we ate there the night before..
This time round,we ate butter crab,shark's fin soup,sizzling japanese tauhu,mayonese prawn and belacan vege...

Habisla kencang lagi perut...baru jak turun 4 kilo lepas puasa,sekalinya naik balik 3kg.huhuhhu T.T

Last stop that night was ritzuan's house,fuhhh..sudala kenyang,still have to eat juga...lain la pulak xmakan kan..his father asks to come punya ...


Went home to pack quickly after that...buh...kenyang betull...

Special thanks here to my favourite cousin,ayus for making my kek batik that i requested from herr..wahhh..thank uuuuuu!!!



man...look at all the food they gave me to bring back penang




I dont know whether can finish all of it or not...*gulp*




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This section,I wana thank for all the sms-es and msges i received for the Hari Raya

from msn and blogspot(cannot remember wat exactly they wrote)
Cayenne
Timothy(shen)
Koh Hui Hwa
Victor Tan
Chong Khai Loong

as for the smses:-
Farah Hanun
Abu Zarin
Nik Akmal Hareez
Aca
Hisyam
Bazli
Burhan
Alif
Fattah
Firli
Subhan
Zubir
Hamka
Megat
Ali
Hafiz
Zamir
Nor Syafiq
Umar
Fazrezan
Shahril
Miss Tini
Evelyn
Cikgu Wong Fui Lin (WOW,SHE REMEMBERS ME!!)
Ritzuan
Khoo Chun Yi
Hadi
Izzudin
Azlan
Cayenne


fuhh...banyak juga..cannot imagine typing the sms-es out,names only enuf la...

penat buat ni post..huh!

until next time

Selamat Hari Raya everyone

Over and out!!!

No comments: