Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Why Not ?

Yeah,why not have every post themed with a song,huh?It's good,it sets the ambience,or the feel if you like,for the whole post.Music is after all one of the ways to release stress!Hehe...this one's by Craig David(I remember Persis Tung always say that I look a lot like him,haha XD)


"
Sometimes people get me wrong, when it's something I've said or done
Sometimes you feel there is no fun, that's why you turn and run
But now I truly realise, some people don't wanna compromise
Well, I saw them with my own eyes spreading those lies, and
Well I don't wanna live my life, too many sleepless nights
Not mentioning the fights, I'm sorry to say lady
Well, I'm so tired baby


I'm walking away, from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away, oh to find a better day
I'm walking away, from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away, oh to find a better day
I'm walking away



Things you say, you're driving me away
Whispers in the powder room baby, don't listen to the games they play
Girl I thought you'd realise, I'm not like them other guys
Cos I saw them with my own eyes, you should've been more wise and
Well I don't wanna live my life, too many sleepless nights
Not mentioning the fights, I'm sorry to say


I'm walking away, from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away, oh to find a better day
I'm walking away, from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away, oh to find a better day
I'm walking away

"


Ah...my favourite part of course,is the chorus, and just before chorus,notice the 3rd line from below, whereby it sounds like this :-

"and I don't wanna live my life,too many sleepless nights
not mentioning the fights, I'm sorry to say lady "


Well,there's no need to explain this two lines of lyrics rite?It's quite easy to understand!haha...


Ok,a lil bit of blogging,,hm...


Surprisingly,a lot of people contact me today,I mean,I get to talk/chat with more people than usual.The most notable one is miss monkey fui!Haha,ok sorry ba,it's Pang Yih Fui .She called me twice today,surprise surprise huh?Apparently she said that her family will be moving to west Malaysia.She was asking about transferring school procedures,its for her sister la,still studying in SMSP.Well,I gave her all the help I can,oh I didnt forget to remind her about SUSHI!!!hahahhahahah...

Apart from her,chatted with shen this morning,its timmy boy a.k.a. achibaba,maybe im not entitled to call him that,he is shen after all :P .

A bit earlier from that, I duelled with EEVEE,ala..aku xbiasa call her by this,makcik skk la better,into minesweeper in msn games..Turns out I won 3/3 games!!haha,I'll admit I won the last one by luck,but it doesnt matter as long as I win!!Yeah baby!!!

***updated***
I just beat skk again to make it 4-0 today...oh it was a tight one,final score was 26-25.. :P
But then I lost the final match with her.There goes my luck.

After that I dare myself to challenge Cayenne to minesweeper,which inevitably proved suicidal.I just can't tackle her defensive play...Arghhh,tension gilerrr....

By the way,it's the 1oth day of fasting...tonite will be 11th of ramadhan,haha!time moves fast enuf after all,less than 2 weeks more and I'll be in Tawau again!!Home sweet home.

Tawauuuuuuuuuuuuuu,I want Tawauuuu,counting the dayssssss.....

No comments: