Saturday, September 20, 2008

Break fast in Penang Island

Looks like I misundertood the place we're going...I thought the place was at Gurney...I got mixed up as it was in QueensbayMall area...





This is Queensbaymall from the open car park view



The front entrance where all the taxis and buses drop their passengers



This area is like a place for the high class community,or so I guess,the mall here is also like selling all those expensive boutiques,stuffs like that etc.


Houses all around these area looks very nice,but don't forget the price will be nice also




This design for the house is quite neat



The condominium just 10 minutes away from the Queensbaymall



We hung out at the mall for 3 hours,they did their shopping,and I did a lil bit of mine,just to kill some time off.And what I bought was a new AVF headset with microphone..hahahah


Time passed quickly and it was already 63opm,so our gang moved out from the mall to the restaurant



Its like a pack of seafood stalls stacked together near the seaside.Well,the name of the place was -



HAMMER BAY


Basically,we ordered food set for about 26 people!!Each will pay rm15 for it.Well here's the dishes




Look at us go!!!



Aliya,Azimah,Atiqah berjuang menghabiskan makanan!



Wan,Tengku,Megat,Tarmizi juga berperang..





Steady ah beb,xbuka puasa lagiii,heheeh..


And here's how it looks like near the end of the dinner!!!!



Habis jugak makanan2 tu,hahahah


It was quite an enjoyable trip,although I have to admit it's very tiring and the shopping part suckssss....



Oh!we managed to take some pictures too




Introducing from the left,aizat,megat,me,tarmizi,zamir,wan





Ahh..bau laut yang...errr..kurang menyenangkan??



Budak2 perempuan yg dtg



Budak2 lelaki lain...




I MANAGED TO BUY SUSHI KING!!!!
yummy~~~~



I think that's all for this post..hmmm..been uploading pics like crazy...

goodnight,or goodmorning,watever

over and out

:D

No comments: