Thursday, August 28, 2008

Under Pressure

What's the "best" thing that can happen to u just after u had to go through an unacceptable deep-shit problem just a few days ago?You start your lectures again,greeted by dynamics of 2 hours lecture,material science of 1 hour,Islam in Science and Technology test plus presentation, and a whole frustating hour of Strength of material tutorials!!!!!

Man,at the moment I thought that my head would burst due to the towering pressure.Had a really painful headache for awhile then.Well,short term ubat,tidurlaaa..nasib lepas bangun ok oledi,but it was a 3hour sleep la...I worry about myself.Lately I find it hard to focus, and sometimes I just feel that I'm not looking forward to anything anymore...Time moves so slow...Ya Allah, please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

No comments: