Thursday, August 28, 2008

Im tagged

Okay,my bad..I opened Victor's page and found out I was tagged!!

So let's go! (Zohan's accent)


1. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

2. Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
I think so

2 ) Describe urself in one word.
Dynamic

3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
The one I love

4) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
Sure do.

5 ) Does it feel good to love?
Yep

6 ) What's the best thing to do with the one you love?
Spending time together,anything would do

7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you??
Tak nak percaya sudahhh...

8 ) Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
I think so

9 ) Ever been jealous with other friends?
Oh yes,even the smallest things,I am a big jealous guy

10 ) What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
A part of me says:How do u do it?? , The other part says: F*ck off jerk!

[[ * PART 2 * ]]
1 ) Best place to cry?
Anywhere when Im alone

2) Who do you love the most?
The one I love.

3 ) Tell us ur dream last night?
I can't remember,maybe there was none.

4) Ever hated someone so bad?
Not sure

5 )The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
Dunno?

-you had beer with
None

-you went to the movies with?
middle sis and Ali

-you hugged?
my pillow

-you yelled at?
Myself

-Kissed someone?
Do I have to answer this?If I do then define the question better

-Danced crazy?
Never

If you could do anything OR wish anything, wad would it be?
I wish...I wishh...I wishhhhhhhh...haihh


If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Japan or Korea

Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
Play2 punya adala

Are you old fashioned?
Maybe I dont care so much about it but Im not fuddy-duddy

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?Tell them that i dont love them back

What thing would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
The person I love.

5 Facts About Me:
1)Funny
2)Approachable
3)Friendly
4)Takes criticism
5)Keep it inside

5 Things that You Wish to
1)a new handphone
2)get my diploma,degree,masters,phd?
3)positive mindset
4)Rockstar XD
5)To love and to be loved

7 "First Time" in My Life:
Not planning to share this one

7 Words I Always Use:
1)oit,janganla~~`(slang raez)
2)k****
3)adakaaaa
4)s***
5)f***
6)tolong aku
7)eiii~~~ (slang raez)


TAGGING
anna
cayenne
guojun
skk
errr..timothy?

No comments: