Wednesday, August 27, 2008

boring wednesday....

Arrived penang today,at butterworth at 530am++.What a miracle,ktm train followed schedule!!!Went back home then by taxi wit a fren that i met up wit at the jeti.

What did I do today??Practically nthg useful la...it's just another boring wednesday.Oh,and guess what, I read the papers, front face shows the face of Tan Sri Anwar Ibrahim,he won the byelection at my place,with a majority of 15000 votes,walaowehhhhhhhhhhh!!!Ah forget about it la,politics..

Unpacked my stuffs,and kept something that's sacred to me in a safe place.I was depressed.AAhhh~It's not going away....

Onlined the whole day,invited my friends to the house also,coz it was so boring..so quiet...made me feel so empty..memang pun suda empty...

They came,played game for awhile and we went off for lunch.They were my coursemates,one named Firli and the other is Hisham,they're kinda the few of my close frens in Penang.Saw Alya and Azimah while having lunch,haha...

Singgah their house sekejap,then I went back lo...so bosan sampai tertidur,gilaa..hahahah....Evening went off to Megamal Pinang,jalan2 kejap...bought some PC games,oh, and Ali's requested CM2008,hehehehhe...

Supposed to go to a play at USM tonite,but changed plans...got test la tomorrow..but I don't feel like opening the book...Going out just now..made me feel even depressed.... aihhh



Suddenly, I feel like writing out the lyrics of a Linkin Park song,so here I go:


Crawling in my skin
These wounds they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real

There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Consuming,confusing
This lack of self-control I feel is neverending
Controlling,I can't seem
To find myself again
My walls are closing in
I felt this way before
So insecure

Crawling in my skin
These wounds they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real

Discomfort,endlessly has pulled itself upon me
Distracting,reacting
Against my will I stand beside my own reflection
It's haunting
How I can't seem
To find myself again
My walls are closing in
I felt this way before
So insecure

Crawling in my skin
These wounds they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real

No comments: